Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

This is what I'm talking about!

I have pretty strong perfectionistic tendencies, so usually at the end of a project I'm focused on one seam, or one corner, but not this time! I'm not sure I've ever been happier with a finished project.


It's not because it's perfect - turning the corner with the gusset just wasn't the easiest thing I've ever done. Maybe it's just so darn cute that it doesn't have to be perfect.


My very favorite image in all the line. Exactly what is she planning to do with that hammer - you just have to ask yourself.


And despite the doll, this one just doesn't look too playful, does she?

I love the way the strap turned out.


Joanna from Fig Tree described the starch applique method that I used for all my recent projects with straps, and I have to say they turned out nice and crisp.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? This just has to have a matching wallet!

No comments:

Post a Comment