Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What's under my machine

I bet you forgot about my granny squares quilt, didn't you? I haven't done anything with it in a very long time. Quilters ADD strikes again.



But I got some bad news about a friend last week. He has prostrate cancer and is undergoing 7 weeks of radiation. His wife tells me the radiation wipes him out and he needs a lot of naps. I figured he needed something to nap under, so I got busy.

I assembled the top & basted it Sunday, and this week I'm trying to get it quilted in my snippets of free time after work each day.

Here's a pic of the top, prior to basting.


 I do love the top, and since I have plenty of the fabrics left, I can totally see me doing another. 

Linking up to Freshly Pieced. Lots of good stuff on there already today - go check it out.

1 comment: