Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ho, Ho, Ho

I finally cut into the fabrics I received for Christmas.



On Friday, I was looking through Crazy Mom Friday's links & ran across this one. I loved the design and rushed to send a copy to my friend. While doing that, I ran across this image:


I captured it at some point (I don't remember from where), and despite having looked at it pretty frequently, I didn't realize imediately that it was the same design - the fact that one triangle is a solid gives it a completely different look. I decided I really liked that aspect, and I also decided that the tarragon from the Mystery Project worked really well with my Christmas fabrics.

What do you think?




Now if I can put all those tiny triangles together without ruining the whole thing. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment