Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Small finish

My husband & I have these small, ergonomic pillows that you can't buy pillowcases for. Even a standard would hold two of them. But, making pillow cases is a fun, quick project.

He loves wolves, so I think he's going to like this one:





I also turned this stack of fabrics:



into this stack of squares:



If I'm going to get this one done by Christmas, it's going to have to be simple patchwork. I'm still waffling on the yellow, though. I may take a trip to Joann's this afternoon to see if there is another dark fabric I could use instead. I think he'd like overall dark better.

I'm linking this up at Crazy Mom Quilts for her Finish it up Friday. Every weekend, I check every single link - I love seeing what other people are making!

2 comments:

  1. Love the wolf print! Best of luck finishing up your Christmas project. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Heather. I'm making good progress:)

    ReplyDelete