Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hooded Towels for everyone

It's been pretty quiet around here, huh? Let me assure you, the only thing quiet is the blog because this little girl



is out of school for the summer. My current schedule is to wake as early as I can and work until she wakes up. Then I try to get her out of the house for a portion of every day, then I come home, cook supper, eat, bathe her, and work until bedtime while my husband is home. You will notice, what is not in that schedule, is time for blogging or housework. Sometimes I can get by with working while she is home and awake, but as an only child myself, I can appreciate the boredom of having no one to play with.

I did make her another hooded towel this week using this tutorial.


I had previously made them with washcloths, but she has a bigger head now. I really like this one using a handtowel. And my friend did too, so she ordered 3.



She has one girl


And two boys



I like how they ended up matching. I didn't plan that from the beginning. I just bought two blue towels & then went looking for fabric.

Now I'm off to research childcare options, because this schedule is killing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment