Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

And then she cut her hair



In the time it took me to show you her improve puzzle, she whacked off the back of her hair. This is the second time she's done that, so I should have known better than to leave her unattended with scissors.

For whatever reason, I just grabbed some scissors myself instead of taking her somewhere. Maybe it was too close to dinner time, maybe I was too irritated to spend the money, or maybe I was in a hurry to do damage control.

(Still in the toga)


The funny thing is that her hair was so dry and damaged in the back, despite never having seen a chemical, that I actually think it looks much better.



She just wanted to be sure she didn't look like a boy. I think we're good.

1 comment:

  1. My daughter did it all the time! Your daughter looks cute with the new style. Tell her she still looks like a girl. :o)

    ReplyDelete