Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WIP

The quilting is done on the Mystery Project




And I'm over half-way thru handstitching the binding down




I've found myself slowing down to a crawl at this stage, I think to just handle it and look at it some more before shipping it off. My goal is to ship it on Saturday. Unfortunately, it may be another week before I can show it off as it has to go from Tennessee to Maine.

The receipent of The Mystery Project is my good friend, Tracy. I'm trying to find the words to relay what Tracy means to me, but when you have a 25 year-long history with someone, it's hard to condense it into a paragraph or two. So I'll just say that she's an amazing woman and I've been very blessed to have her in my life.

Linking up to Freshly Pieced.

No comments:

Post a Comment