Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

I've never done a hexagon project

Which is odd, because it was a hexagon that first peaked my interest in quilting. My primary hobby, pre-quilting, was crochet and one of the things I loved about it was its portability. So when my friend Mandy brought out some hexagons and explained the process, I was very excited to learn of at least one way to quilt on a portable project. But the thing is, I'm not so crazy about hexagons. I tried to like them, but just didn't.

But I did love the Oh My Stars quilt that Crazy Mom Quilts did last summer, so I've decided to try that instead.


I completely understand the "addicting" word people use to describe this process now. It so is. And it's such a great thing to have on hand when my daughter wants to play somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment