Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Two small finishes this week

Yesterday I found myself with 3 extra hours in the day, thanks to my friend Mandy watching my daughter Mandy while I worked (yes, that gets confusing).

I knew the strip quilt was going to be quick and easy, but I didn't expect it to be THAT quick and easy. I ironed, cut and pieced this quilt in my little 'ole 3 extra hours:



The bugs are adorable!



And upside down in this shot...

I guess next week will be devoted to quilting as I have this, and my daughter's lap quilt ready to quilt.

I'm linking this up to Crazy Mom Quilts for her Finish It Up Friday series.  

4 comments:

  1. I love strip quilts too. They're so quick to make and they look great. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! 3 hours! Talk about instant gratification.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks really nice. i love bright colors.

    ReplyDelete